Friday, December 25, 2009

3Q MRC Annual Concert 2009

It was last October month for my daughter's annual concert. Every kid has the passion to present beautifully, especially you can sense this vividly. Parents were all around to watch their lovely children to show off at stage.

You can't find seriousness on stage performance. Why? What do you expect 3-year-old kid to present in pro way? :-) The whole performance was fun and full of laughs.

Below are some interesting captures.

Kids are normally imaginative and creative. Look! Flowers!
Flowers

I checked with teacher why suddenly this young lady cried on stage. Due to they played the incorrect song in the beginning, this young lady unable to accept and stunned with crying respond. Teacher need to comfort her to calm down afterward.
Incident

Bumble Bee (Stop! I'm not from Transformer!)
Bumble Bee

Come on! Let's Swing!
Hot!

Angels - reminds me David Tao's Angel song
Angels

Rest and ready
A Pair of Angels

Give me FIVE!
Give me FIVE!

Kids normally will have lots of facial expression! No fool, they are not camera shy~ If they do, they bluff only :-)
Smile!

Proud Parents to capture their kids' moment
Proud Parents

1 comment:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

I believe you and SP must be enjoyed and proud of Ying's performance.. haha.. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to you!