Thursday, March 31, 2011

Negative (2) - Completely fall for film

Part of the reason I love about film is no editing and the colour tone that cannot be produced in photo editing software. Location still locked on Chowrasta Market, one of my favourite place for street shoot. Words can't express what I meant. Some of my favourite shots to show off here...

Nikon FE / Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AiS / DNP Centuria ISO200 (expired)

"Chopper"

Chopper


My old schoolmates - Teik & Ah Beng - No! One of them is not Sudirman, please :-P

Teik & Beng, my old schoolmate


Dedication

Dedicated to role

Making Decision

Making decision

Enthusiastic Seller + Potential Buyer

Enthusiatic seller + potential buyer

I kinda like the slightly warm colour tone of this film. The saturation just match my personal preference. What about yours?

No comments: