Monday, April 18, 2011

Meets US Colleagues

Especially thanks to Bhawani for great half day trip plan with our US colleagues!

Our first destination - Jerejak island which is located within our view sight along our driving route to office. It was indeed hot sunny day like oven (arhhh... I didn't push the blame, mind your logical thinking please!). Well, the photos captured without any CPL filter. (CPL - circular polarizer. No idea? I'm busy, explain to you later)

Initially, Lay Hong and Bhawani blamed me for not giving them 1-2-3 to signal for smiling. Mitch became the one who was not ready. Haha!

Mitch not yet ready

Before departure, of course a group photo must be taken.

Team Photo

Penang Jerejak Island! The plane... the plane... the plane... (Do you remember what movie is that? :-P)

Penang Jerejak Island

My first spyshot above shoulder without looking at viewfinder - new way of shooting silently. Handsome and natural, right? Look at the facial expression - unexpected hiking. I was attacked by mosquito.

Unexpected hiking

Phobia? Excited? Or Happy?

Phobia? Excited? Or Happy?

Mitch's eyes are very sharp. I didn't even see the snake.

hey don't bite me



Spicy prawns with special brewed beer. Not me. I took Mango lassi - I swear I tell you the truth.

Spicy prawns with special brew beer

Too hungry, I whacked a full bowl of Briyani rice. Indeed delicious!

Nasi Briyani

After very hot sunny day, the best to have is to go to Penang hill to enjoy cooler environment and have a chilling beer!

Carlsberg at Penang hill, 
anyone?

Not dawn, it's evening time.

Not dawn, it's evening time :-)

Great team work!~ Psss... they didn't hike but using 4WD to reach the top :-P Sorry Eric, this was the best extreme low light shot I got. Please blame Chang Lee's fingers :-)

Where is Mitch? Oh... mama Bhawani went away to get Big Kid.

Happy team photo

No comments: