Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pahang Genting Highlands - 蓬莱仙境 | 清水岩 | 天坛 | 云顶高原

It was a half-day trip to drive up to Genting Highland in Pahang state with my parents-in-law and relatives. My last visit to Genting was 19 years ago - year 1990! Worth for this trip and managed to capture several interesting shots.

Several interesting shots shared: -

Dragon
Dragon

Tiger
Tiger

Fortune Teller
Fortune Teller

Lotus Sea
Lantern of Lotus for Praying

Wooden Prayer
Wooden Prayer

Check out the unique crafted giant pillars

Dragon Pillar
Dragon Pillar

Perfectly Crafted Pillar
Perfectly Crafted Pillar

Perfectly Crafted Pillar

It was amazingly blue blue sky. The captures were naturally come out from camera. No editing and saturation level adjusted. No CPL attached. Truly beautiful and unbelievable stunning captures. I kept on pinching myself to make sure I was not dreaming :-) Check out the below: -

Lantern in Heaven
Lantern in Heaven

Route to Heaven
Route to Heaven

Fortune Lantern
Fortune Lanterns

Buddha Temple - 如来佛祖殿
Buddha Temple

9-Level Pagoda - 九重塔
I climbed up 9 levels in spiral staircase. Feel very comfortable on top of 9th level to view the scene. Stunning view and I feel inner peace.
9-Level Pagoda - 九重塔

Heaven Place
Heaven

Buddha - 如来佛祖
Buddha

观音菩萨
观音菩萨

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My last visit to this temple must be back to the beginnings of the 90s !!!! Good work !!!

Hong CN said...

Joyce - I unable to recall how the temple look like 19 years ago. Just had minor impression on recalling the group photo shot in front of temple. The rest - totally unable to recall. Hope you like this series :-)