Monday, June 8, 2009

Plants Portrait

Well, initially I would like to capture my red rose tree bought two years plus ago and the flowers are still "growing" unexpectedly :-) For guy, plant a rose is far more worth to just buy flowers for your partner. Added another yellow rose which I hardly resist to capture it as well. Now I have a retangular pot to enjoy two different colours of roses.

Also in conjunction with Penang Floral Exhibition, I totally shopped and took away 4 plants in one buy. And two lovely pots are my additional rewards with discounted price.

Red roses which already last for two years plus, my 2006 Christmas gift for my lovely wife.
Red Roses

Light yellow rose added in upon my wife specific request for long time. Hardly find a beautiful light yellow roses
Yellow Rose

Japanese roses - it is funny to see the flowers will only open whenever there is direct sun ray. Intended to capture a few times but failed - no sun ray :-) Interesting! Dedicate this to my eldest daughter, Ying.
Japanese Rose

Malapodium - just love to see something striking yellow colour in among green leaves. Dedicated for my son, Yang.
Malapodium

Dracena - checked with seller about this specific name. I have totally no idea plant name at all, still in learning stage. Bought to align with my department's organized green project.
Dracena


The rest of the captures were from my department's green project plants. With little "studio-type" setup with warm lights, the end result is amazing to me.

DSC_9025

DSC_9022

DSC_9024

DSC_9021

DSC_9023

Dracena

DSC_9017

DSC_9015

DSC_9013

DSC_9010

DSC_9009

DSC_9008

DSC_9007

DSC_9005

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Nice plant nice pictures. I prefer plant (just leaf) than flowers :)

Hong CN said...

haha... KM, if you realize you can have a pot of roses (in total 24 at this moment of replying), you will know how satisfied to have flowers :-) Leaves undoubtedly able to provide greener feel, flowers are something like gift to cheer you up :-)