Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Challenging rangefinder capture

It's very difficult and challenging to figure out how the rangefinder works. Beside the limited exposure setting on camera, another roadblock is sense of distant range. I did fail terribly. Too difficult to use this for street shoot with confirming focus from viewfinder. Perhaps I should get an Olympus 35 SP, kidding!

Have a look on my failure shots. Tested with Fuji Superia 100 expired film.

Walk
Walk


Have great days!

I tried best to catch the person busy chopping meat but at the end, my distant range sense completely fail. Shot not viewing but at chest level.

Busy

Loneliness
Loneliness

Overall experience was completely new. I may stop a while on trying this RF (rangefinder, not radio frequency). I will be back if I'm more prepared on both distant range and exposure setting.

No comments: